Saturday 24 December 2016

KRA Complaints and Information Centre

Address:
 Office of the Commissioner General
Times Tower, 30th Floor.
P.O. Box 48240 - 00100 GPO
Nairobi

E-mail: cic@kra.go.ke
Telephone: + 254 (0)20 281 7700 (hotline ) + 254 (0)20 281 7800 (hotline ) + 254 (0)20 34 33 42
Fax: + 254 (0)20 34 13 42

Information: Kenya Revenue Authority committed to upholding professionalism, integrity, transparency and fairness. Accordingly, the Authority has established a 24-hour Complaints and Information Centre under the office of the Commissioner General, equipped with hotlines, fax line, voice mails and e-mail facilities to recieve complaints and information on irregularities.

Members of the public are encouraged to report all cases of curruption and other drawbacks including failure to file returns, failure to pay correct taxes, tax evasion activities, non-payment of duty on imported goods including motor vehicles, diversion of transit goods, undisclosed payments to employees, fake logbooks and driving licenses, unethical conduct by KRA officers and /or taxpayers, etc. This information will help us uncover and effectively address cases of corruption and other drawbacks.

11 comments:

  1. Y am I told that my pin is in active

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to enquire for my kra pin number

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to enquire my kra pin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I forgot my KRA pin... Kindly assist me to retrieve it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I forgot my KRA pin... Kindly assist me to retrieve it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried applying kra since 15/8/2020 up to now,and I can't receive otp one time code in my email. Could it be that there is a problem with otp generator or servers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. How do I link my Kra pin with business registration number?? Plz help

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,am trying to make my application concerning the advert for internship but then the feedback is that background
    cover error what should I do

    ReplyDelete
  9. How long do you respond to clients complain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,, I need to change my kra email from anjok@gmail.com to anjok2379@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete